Walking on a pitched roof

Page 2 of 2

I've appreciated the fine responses. Thanks!

CAn't answer your question, but...
The first time I spend time on my roof, which is less steep than the ones they are talking about, I had to do very little walking, to put in a roof fan. But while sitting there, I was so afraid of moving and rolling over and off that after the hole was cut, I couldn't find the fan. It turned out it was right behind me but I was too scared to turn far enough to see it, in either direction. I thought I would have to go down the ladder again to get it.
Even though the job involved no hard work, and not much light work, the next day and for a couple days, I was sore all over, from the constant tension of not moving.

Great way to loose weight, though.