Wait Circulator

I've just acquired a natural gas furnace called a "wait circulator" - put out about 45,000 btu - for my workshop. I have no significant experience in gas-fitting. I've done a web search for the manufacturer's specs for this product, and come up dry. If anyone can point me in the right direction for this info, please let me know.
Thanks to all in advance for your help.
Max