Wagner sprayer

I have been considering buying a Wagner Power Painter, but don't know much about them. Are they worth buying, and if so, is one model better than the other. I want to paint a bunch of cabinet doors, and drawers. Thanks, Frank
You wont get a fine finish unless you are lucky and have experiance. you are better off to rent a HVLP

wishing for luck with one won't help for cabinet finishing. Any quality HVLP will give much better results and be the source of less frustration.
I love mine for staining decks, painting the garage and the fences. Not for fine finishes, though.

Everything I've bought from Wagner to paint has gone back. A friend's experience is the same. That includes sprayers and their power rollers. The power roller container was actually softened by latex paint that it was intened to roll so could not hold any pressure. What are they thinking?

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome