wagner power sprayer

I have a wagner power sprayer,that will not spray. it makes a loud buzzing noise but nothing comes out. i have taken it apart and cleaned it but still no liquid comes out is there a reason for this. Thanks.
Kasoma Duplantis
A cup gun, buzz sprayer, if there is no clog trash it it is history.

Yes, their is a reason. Wagner sprayers are crap. Mine is crap, everyone else's is crap. I have no idea how they continue to sell them.
Gee I guess the one I've been using successfully for the last 10 years must've been the one single good one they made.
Beware of broad sweeping statements cause all of them are made by jerks. Ooops...<g>

No pro would use one for 10 years, a pro would blow it after a few jobs, A pro would use a real sprayer that moves paint, even then with the spitting and dripping they are limited in use. Truely a HO item. They have their place but it is a limited one not like the advertisments show, painting houses. One hot day working it hard will overheat - ruin the coil . Some people have 15 yr old B&D sanders, well I can ruin one a day guarnteed.

they work as good as you clean them, which BTW , sux really bad.

.
Well thank you! Not everyone recognizes my better qualities. Ed

I have no idea how they continue to sell them.
Marketing. The nifty pictures that show someone spraying shutters or a chair.
For much more than an occasional piece of furniture, I'd agree, they are junk.