Wagner power roller

Hi, anybody out there have any pro's or con's about the Wagner power rollers. I need to paint a large area, (20 gal.) including textured ceilings. I have been looking at the 990. Thanks for your help.
I have one, I like it a lot, however, be prepared to be real tired after painting because it goes so fast, so you are working continuously. It's best to have 2 people, one to use the roller and the other to do cut-in and then after a time, switch off.
JenTra wrote:

We have the Wagner that attaches to a one gallon can and I liked using it for all the walls. I did not like using on the ceiling though, as the pole was too short and it was just a pain to use.
Clean up took some time, but if you don't choose a lot of different colors (like we did) it should not be too bad.
My experience is that it works exactly as advertised.

I have the one gallon unit fed by a couple of D batteries.
Works well, but still gets HEAVY after a while. You will be tired. Having someone cut in and spot your MISSES using a good light is worth while since you are moving relatively fast.
About 5 minute learning curve - too much paint and roller slides + too little and you have gaps in rolling.
CLEANUP is a bit of a pain and is only doable with WATER paints. Takes a LOT of water and about 20 mins. or more to clean.
Still worth it.
I love it and an invited around the state with it to visit and be fed for the use of my Wagner power roller. I had the D battery one and bought the electric gallon can unit and it is wonderful. I have never done ceilings, but my ex did with the first one and didn't even need a drop cloth. The electric one (990 I think) also has a 5 gallon attachment. You will go through MORE paint, till you learn to dial it back. the other tips of a person to cut in and spot make it go WAY faster also. ____________________________ TIA (Thanks in advance), Claudia Satori

Best painting purchase I've made. Buy it. Saves enormous amounts of time even with the clean-up process at the end. Using the edging attachments also helps save time.
The Power-Painter on the other hand was a disappointment.
Jay