Wagner airless systems like Wide Shot

I am looking for feedback about it. Did anybody use it? My intention is to repaint my house interior (walls, ceiling, doors and trims). New suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Reply to
Alex Fernandes

Junk, IMO.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Ditto

Reply to
Tom

I can't speak for the Wide Shot in particular, but I can say that the Wagner I have is much faster than using a roller. HOWEVER, that does not include time spent masking every thing in existance. When you include time spent on masking everything in teh room (the spray drifts everywhere), then there isn't much time difference (from start to finish of the entire job, including masking and cleanup) between a sprayer and a roller, because you don't have to mask everything if you are using a roller, nor do you have to spend time thinning the paint.

If it's an indoor job, you'll need to wear a respirator and ratty clothes because the spray goes everywhere.

Cleaning a sprayer isn't that difficult but it can be time-consuming. Cleaning a roller is simple - chuck it.

You would not want to use it on trim. Too small of a work area.

Ceilings it might work, but you'd need to buy the attachment that lets it suck paint right out of the can. Otherwise it will suck air from being tilted upward.

For painting irregular surfaces like wrought iron, chain-link fence, concrete walls or wicker chairs, there is nothing better than the Wagner. They are also outstanding for painting the outside of your house.

Reply to
Bob M.