Wagner 770 Airless Paint Sprayer

Need suggestions please.

After reading a lot of comments about Wanger, (most not good) I would like comments on the Wagner 770 Paint Crew Airless Paint Sprayer. Look here >

I was unable to find any posts about that unit.

I plan on painting the inside walls/celling of the house with a water based paint.

I also have a 6.5 HP 20 Gal air compressor and was wonder if a HLVP gun would be an option.

I would like to stay in the $200.00-$300.00 range. Thanks for any advise.

I would try a manual roller but have done that and it was not pretty. :)

Reply to
George