Vulcan Caulk Retailers?

Can anyone help me find what retailers (online or B&M) carry vulcan caulk? I can't seem to find it.
tia,
Joe
Joe C. wrote:

Joe - The name sounds familiar, but I don't remember who it was made by. Do you have any more information on it?
"Joe C." wrote:

Are you sure you aren't looking for Vulkem sealants? Many people make this mistake.
http://www.premiersealants.com/vulkem2.htm
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

On 1/5/2005 8:32 AM US(ET), Joe C. took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

vulcanizing) sealants? If RTV, Google - rtv sealant -
--
Bill

avoid that silicone c____.
The material is Vulkem, a part of the Tremco world. Here is their website: http://www.tremcosealants.com/product_search2.asp

do a search on Vulkem sealant
Lots of jobbers, etc listed.
I don't know if any "retail" type places carry it.
bill