Vonage phone

Page 2 of 2

My brother has Vonage and I think the voice quality is only fair. If it was better, I'd get it myself.
Chet Hayes wrote:

We have a small business. For $38/month we get another incoming line (pick your area code), extras like call-waiting, caller-id, voice mail, and (here's the best part) all the outgoing long distance we can eat.
Before this, even with the best deal we could find (about 3c/min) our LD bill was over $200/month.
And the $38/month is all. No excise tax No sales tax No line access fee No universal access fee No 911 fee No Al Gore tax No Mosquito Control District tax No fuel surcharge
Quality is indistinguishable from a regular land-line.
If the Congress wants to start dicking with VoIP regulations, they're gonna have ME to deal with!
On 5 Aug 2004 11:47:18 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Chet Hayes) wrote:

We found it better than the BellSouth Service it replaced!