Vinylmax Windows

Does anyone have any experience with Vinylmax windows? A contractor I trust says they are good windows, and can be installed for around $350 each. I tried to research them, but there isn't much on the web about them. They are tilt-in, low-e, half screen windows, but I would like some info on them before I say yes. Any comments?
Steve
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:00:37 -0400, "Steve Hawkins"

You trust a guy and yet, have so little information? Shouldn't he provide the detailed information on the windows? He would at my house. This is an important investment.
If I ever buy a horse, I'll be sure to check it's teeth.
-- Oren

He is a plumber by trade, and was over today to fix a plumbing emergency, and I casually asked him about replacement windows. His dad was a respected builder in my city, and still does some contracting on the side. I am sure he would give me any info I wanted, and I do trust him explicitly. I'm sure he would install any brand I wanted, but I don't want to spend a fortune, and he said that Vinylmax is great for the money.
Steve

I didn't read the posts, but 5 separate threads show up when searching for Vinylmax in this forum:
http://www.vinyl-replacement-windows.com/forum /