vinyl windows - what is Home Depot 6500?

I was told that the Home Depot 6500 series vinyl windows are actually some lower grade of Simonton windows rebranded by Home Depot. Does anyone have details -- in particular what Simonton product line most closely corresponds? Also, I seem to be unable to find on the web any thermal data for the 6500 series.
I have a few 6500 windows, and am in the market for comparables.
Thx
a thought: the freight and warranty when the glass gets moisture inside would be best handled locally.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Hmm, The vinyl windows at the Home Depots in my area are made by American Craftsman http://www.americancraftsmanwin.com/ and their numbering scheme is similar (7500, 8500, 9500, etc among many others) but there is no 6500 series. I have the catalog in front of me and nothing on the web site. Are you sure of the series number?
Dennis
says...

Confusing but the windows STOCKED and sold in the stores are American Crapsman. The windows sold INSTALLED are the Simonton's. I don't know what model they correspond to (don't have my book right here) but there were few changes made.
Calhoun is right. I should have specified that these "6500 Series Vinyl Windows" are the installed windows, which are clearly much better than those AC ones that are stocked in the stores.
Now the installer said that these were Simonton, but that since they were rebranded by Home Depot, they weren't allowed to advertise that. But some people tell me that these are a lower grade Simonton contractor windows, while others say that they are something like Simonton 5100s or so.
They are fine windows, and I'm happy with them, but before I get more directly from Simonton, I'd kinda like to know what my first batch was. Simonton is obviously not going to help me figure it out, and Home Depot is probably contractually barred from doing so.