Vinyl Windows - Painting Window Trim

I am looking for a white paint that will match the color of the new white vinyl windows. I have white paint but it is not the correct shade. The vinyl windows look like a "pure white" and the paint I have is off white.
Does anyone know brand of paint I can use for the trim to match the white vinyl windows?
Thanks
There are a hundred shades of white , so you think all windows have the same color of white. Get a white chart, or bring your window to a real paint store, or go to a real paint store like Sherwin Williams they will help.
Real paint store whatever. Just go anywhere that sells paint, and buy a can of "white" paint. Not "off white" or "cream" or "eggshell" or any of the hundreds of other shades of almost white paint. You will doubtless find dozens of "white" choices too -- gloss, semi-gloss, super white, pure white, etc -- pick whichever one you think matches best.
-Kevin
Just to clear things up I tried "Extra White" (Classic) paint from Sherwin Williams. It was not "off white" (I used the wrong term in my original post) but when the extra white paint is next to the vinyl windows it looks like "off white". It has a darker tint.
I am going to try and take a sample to Benjamin Moore to see how the "super white" matches or if they have something close to the white vinyl.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Ben Moore Low Lustre Brilliant White. Matches my new windows nicely.
I have used Benjamin Moore "super white " paint that seems to match pretty good. They also have just plain "white". "Off white" is totally different from regular white, that's why it does not match your windows.