Vinyl Windows in Tudor

Hi,

I own an older 1920s tudor stucco home with windows that need to be replaced because they are in terrible shape. We want much more efficiency than we would get out of the existing windows, even if they were repaired. We have found some great vinyl windows with exterior paint that matches our exterior perfectly. Our only remaining concern is about the look of the interior--the existing frames are white or will be painted white, so the only potential issue is that the vinyl will look out of place in the home. Does anybody have experience with vinyl windows on an older house? (Wood is unaffordable for us at this point.)

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave