Vinyl windows and Foam insulation

My contractor is using EnerFoam by DOW to insulate the around the frames of my inserts. IS this the proper stuff to use. I alwasy heard that the stuff to use should be non expandable, but the stuff he used is definitely expandable stuff.
Is this the right stuff? He already has done 2 our of 15 windows and the 2 windows that he used the EnerFoam stuff work well. One is a vertical slider and one is a casement. My concern is that they will bow over time. If they didn't bow now can they still bow over time?
Should he be using non expandable foam? If so what is the best product(s) he shoudl be using?
BTW. The EnerFoam can he used says low expansion and 1 hour cure.

of
stuff
2
slider
they

And that is the answer to your questions.
On Sun 18 May 2008 05:30:13p, h. Reno told us...

Expandable foam does expand, but it doesn't continue to expand over time. I'm quite sure it has already expanded to its full capacity. If the windows are fine now, they should be fine in the future. If your workman knows what he's doing, then he applied the correct amount of foam with the anticipation of how much it would expand. Persnally, I prefer it over the non expanding foam, as it fills every crevice without fail.
--
Wayne Boatwright
Thanks for the prompt response. Much appreciated.

windows
You're welcome!
On Sun 18 May 2008 05:34:22p, h. Reno told us...

frames
bow
time.
workman
the
the
--
Wayne Boatwright
the blue can 'great stuff'. stays flexible and won't push a window frame.