vinyl window install + humidity

I live in the Boston area and the humidity has been rather high of late. I was planning on installing a couple of vinyl replacement windows this weekend, but they are calling for still high humidity. My question is, does it matter if it is very humid and the wood frame is swelled when you install a vinyl window? When it gets cooler/cold and the frame constricts again, will it damage and/or alter the operation of the window? Should I wait on the install?
Thanks,
Scott
You should wait till it is -20 humidity will be at it low, and take your time. Naw just kidding go ahead.
Thanks, I figured it wouldn't matter - but one of the doors in the room where the windows are going was stuck something fierce yesterday.