Vinyl SIding Installation

How long should it take 2 workers to side a typical 15 square house. Two days - Five Days ?? I just have no idea.
Thanks

If they are supplying the siding, probably a day. If YOU bought the siding and are paying them by the day to install, it will take at least a week.
I kid, but probably true.....
The install time will depend on how much cutting needs to be done.
Large sections of bare wall can be installed really quickly. A lot of trim and fit around windows and doors takes longer.
I did a 24' wall 8' high in a little over 1 hour. One large window in center.
What about windows. I know the save you in material but I would imagine the increase the labor. Does anyone have a typical approximation they use per window?

calhoun.
What part of the country do you work?
Thanks