Vinyl Replacement windows -- Stanley Pro-fit vs Window World's Comfort 4400

Advice please... I'm replacing some old cage style windows down here in Fla. I've gotten a couple similar quotes from WW for the ComfortWorld 4000 - and CVS for their Stanely Pro-fit 2110. I haven't found too much info about these Stanleys, anyone heard of them, how do they compare to the 4000, ect, ect.

Nice that you got some quotes...now how about some references? You should be able to find owner opinions much easier than in this NG. The suppliers should be able to give you names/addresses of installations they have made. Older ones are better IMO because problems tend to develop after some time in service. Lacking such information in your direct area, it would be prudent to keep shopping. Good luck.
Joe

Search or post here:
http://www.vinyl-replacement-windows.com/forum /