Vinyl Pool liner creases

We have an ingound pool. Because of a hole in the vinyl liner I drained the pool then patched it. Actually I noticed the leak in the fall. At that time though it was too cold to have a patch hold (we're in Canada). As I refill it I notice there are creases on the bottom floor. Is this a problem? Will they flatten out as more water goes in? Also in certain places (especially by the stairs in the shallow end) the liner appears stretched faily taught I'm worried the liner might pop out from the top as more water is added.

Reply to
Mike E. Fullerton