vinyl/ plastic shed for DRY storage??

I'd really like to try using a vinyl shed to store some comic books and a few antiques from the house. However, reviewing the archives, I keep reading about folks experiencing moisture problems with equivalent sized metal sheds (there has been almost nothing about vinyl sheds though). So, I'm wondering about the possibility of using a vinyl shed? What experiences regarding moisture have folks had? If moisture is a problem with vinyl sheds, what steps have been or can be taken to reduce or eliminate moisture problems? I don't mind spending a little extra if I can eliminate moisture troubles.
Thanks, Alvin

books and a

I keep

equivalent sized

though). So,

What experiences

with vinyl

eliminate moisture

eliminate moisture

A small heat source in the shed may alleviate problems. Moisture will tend to migrate toward lower temps. Where I live, any closed outdoors space tends to accumulate moisture.
Bob
Antiques, antique furniture and books (comic or otherwise) do not belong in a non-climate controlled enviroment. Period.
Get rid of your junk.
Antiques and books need to be stored in Normal living temps and Low humidity, No Extremes , look into storing Antiques before contacting Alt home Repair. This is NOT alt antiques. Go there
<< I don't mind spending a little extra if I can eliminate moisture troubles.

Then your best recourse is to put your things in a climate controlled commercial storage unit, a bit pricey but secure. HTH
Joe