Vinyl Flooring Seam Repair

I have been going through archived posts looking for answers. It looks like the prevailing wisdom is that a seam can be repaired if it hasn't begun to curl up. I may have waited too long with this one but I was hoping to get some advice. It hasn't curled too much but it definitely is pulling away from the floor:
http://www.geocities.com/xtjm/vinyl2.jpg
Less than 3 feet has gone bad so far:
http://www.geocities.com/xtjm/vinyl1.jpg
Background - Vinyl on concrete. I wanted this floor to be done right. I had it done by 'the best in town' but they are long gone. It was installed Jan., 1997 if that matters. It was a problematic install. The hardwood floor mastic tested negative for asbestos and was easily removed. But whatever it is they used to 'prep' the concrete didn't want to work with mine. Large purple splotches came through the stuff and it took them two weeks to find the correct solution - in England, no less. Finally the floor was installed and worked well for years but now is looking like a goner. The receipt says "Mann Gold Classic" is the material used.
Tom M

Doesn't look curled, but it does look like the flooring has shrunk. The only cosmetic repair will be a new floor (IMHO).
J.P.