Vinyl floor removal

Page 2 of 2

Send him over to Julie's house to install a new faucet.

Your wife is overpaying him :)
--

dadiOH

I've never had a problem with vinyl adhesive. I did one time have a problem with tile adhesive (mastic) and they are very similar. I needed to re-use the tiles and the only way I found to get the mastic off was to heat them with a torch until whatever binder in the mastic was gone; at that point, the solids left were powdery and came off easily.
--

dadiOH