Vinyl floor came off

I have vinyl floor in my bathroom. In one corner, the vinyl's starting to come off from the floor.

My co-woker told me to put "caulk" underneath at put a trim around it. I don't think caulk would work. I thought there's some kind of glue to glue it back.

Any suggestion is very much appreciated.

April

Reply to
April

IMHO:

I'm redoing our lower level power room. It was recommended I prep the wood before playing down adhesive tiles. Some type of underlayment. Was this done here?

Oh as for an answer, I would remove the molding, and glue and staple/tack it down where the molding hides it, and reinstall the molding. But thats just me. :)

hth,

tom @

newsgroups01REMOVEME