Vinyl Combo door

I have a badly beat up finish on my vinyl storm door combo. Needs paint but I heard bad things about painting Vinyl. Any comments? Frank

Reply to
Frank

heard bad things about painting Vinyl. Any comments?

Vinyl compatible paints do exist, so why not call Larson, Pella, or whoever made your door and ask the customer service people for a recommendation? HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe