vinyl channels

I need something to put over a glass table top base. The base is a criss cross with 1/2" edges that touch the table top. So I need something to cover the bass to go between it and the top. I'll post a pic if this isn't intelligible. Thanks, : -)
AKA gray asphalt wrote:

Like self-sticking little soft clear plastic buttons? You might find them at the big box stores.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

That might be better than what came with the table. It's a glass table with a glass base. I can't think of a word to describe them. Kind of like |_| and they fit over the glass edge base. The depth was about an inch or so. But I'm going to look at the plastic buttons. The glass top should keep them in place.