Vinyl band board for deck?

I am building a deck with tan ("almond") vinyl railings. I want the band board to appear to be the same vinyl material, so I am looking for tan vinyl railings with matching sleeves, veneer, wrap or some other material to cover the band board. This is a lot harder to find than I thought it would be. I have found what I want in white, but not tan. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
DogFace