Viny Siding Brands, which is best

Page 2 of 2
New & Improved - N/F John wrote:

The first one that comes to mind involves the back yard barbeque. Lucky for me they were still working on homes in my area and a few $$$ to one of the contractors fixed the problem in a few minutes, they even had the exact same color on their truck. They also tend to be noisy in the wind (bigger problem if they are not installed properly) and as I found out they are not even remotely squirrel resistant.
However I still recommend them for many people, and while I would prefer natural stone, if I had to do it over, money would still dictate vinyl as my first choice overall.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math