Vintage water faucet sources

I want to redo the faucets at my cabin for two reasons:
1. To install a working winter system. 2. To install faucets that look "old'.
Does anyone know of a site, as for vintage looking hardware that sells reasonably priced old looking faucets?
Maybe I'll just have to scrounge yard sales and second hand stores and salvage stores.
Steve
There are many sources here in Chicago. Look for places that sell recycled stuff or salvage. Craig's and Freecycle are also good sources. Talk to plumbing contractors in your area they will often know of or have "pulls" from their jobs. Same for buildings being demo'ed. I've had old faucets from my clients and have "Freecycled" them. Richard
Steve B wrote:

Steve B spake thus:

Try this page: http://www.restoremedia.net/action.lasso?-response=rd_mfg_list3.lasso&-Token.ProdCode 3300
It's Old House Journal's listing of suppliers of reproduction kitchen faucets and fittings.
--
Just as McDonald\'s is where you go when you\'re hungry but don\'t really