Viessmann Boiler and Beckett burner not staying lit

System was put in new in 2007 have had problems with it from day 1. The installers have replaced nossels ,transformers, ignighter added oil filtertion and even replaced the original boiler. It will fire for a month or so after ignighter is replaced then we go back to changing out transformers and whatnot. Help

Is the problem?
"doesn't stay lit" or "doesn't light" ?
If it lights ok but doesn't stay lit.....that would seem to indicate that its NOT an ignition problem (ignitor, transformer). I would suspect the feedback loop that tells the system that a sustained flame is present.
Flame sensor...loose? defective? bad connect?
Hard to know for sure from afar.
Best guess.......play with flame sensor & re-try....if still a problem, replace (sounds like you've replaced everything else)
cheers Bob