video capture, exterior digital infra red surveilance?

Question: I am quite cheap, and have been searching the web pricing system costs and usefulness, as well as deciding what I need it for. Basically, one to three exterior digital wireless infra red w/ sound. Signal needs to go about 70', via either a video capture or usb signal receiver. There must be a way to get a package for self install that is more affordable then what i have been viewing. Noise is not my thing, too many going off daily around here. Someone likely a local, keeps going into my honda parked about 24 feet from a good interior outlet were one or more cameras could be mounted about 12-16 feet high. I'll leave this on the site to see if others have helpful input. Your input would be well appreciated. Thanks, willbair

Reply to
willbair

You can usually get a DVR card at Harbor FReight. That's all I know.

Reply to
mm

WAlmart has such sysems.

Reply to
HomerS

Fry's also.

Of course, then they can steal your camera also.

Bob

Reply to
Bob F

Reply to
willbair

Two motion sensor lights with 150w flood bulbs connected to 12v sirens. Wake up and beat his ass.

Reply to
sonofabitchsky

comp.home.automation

Reply to