video capture, exterior digital infra red surveilance?

Question: I am quite cheap, and have been searching the web pricing system costs and usefulness, as well as deciding what I need it for. Basically, one to three exterior digital wireless infra red w/ sound. Signal needs to go about 70', via either a video capture or usb signal receiver. There must be a way to get a package for self install that is more affordable then what i have been viewing. Noise is not my thing, too many going off daily around here. Someone likely a local, keeps going into my honda parked about 24 feet from a good interior outlet were one or more cameras could be mounted about 12-16 feet high. I'll leave this on the site to see if others have helpful input. Your input would be well appreciated. Thanks, willbair
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:09:16 -0700, willbair

You can usually get a DVR card at Harbor FReight. That's all I know.
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 08:09:16 -0700, willbair

WAlmart has such sysems.

Fry's also.
Of course, then they can steal your camera also.
Bob
Thanks for those answers, now can anybody direct me to a newsgroup that may be more helpful? Wallmart does have something, Harbor Freight also, but not what I think I need. USB connection best, wireless, color, IR, wireless and weather proof, to record to computer HD. Thanks for reading.
willbair wrote:

comp.home.automation

Two motion sensor lights with 150w flood bulbs connected to 12v sirens. Wake up and beat his ass.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in wrote:

Hell,SHOOT them.
--
Jim Yanik