Very Shallow Receptable For Cabinet *Update/Help

I wrote another post but did not explain the situation well. I have 110v MC whips coming out above and below some cabinets (I can change out to Romex if necessary). What I want to do is find some receptacle units that are made for cabinets so that I do not have to now go back into finished walls and cut in remodel handy boxes. The lighting I am using requires plugs. I checked Wiremold and they are only plug in units. I need something that can be hardwired to MC or Romex (14/2).
Michael Roback wrote:

Could you use those made for mounting between concrete block and drywall? They are - at most - 1.5" deep, maybe less. Not pretty though, plain old steel.
dadiOH

What about hardwiring a strip (6 sockets + breaker)?
--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/