Ventless Propane Stoves

Page 2 of 2

Electric is way less than propane here. My brother saves money using electric rather than oil furnace.
As far as saving money, I will chop wood out of the backyard.
Greg

There is one village in one town in our county that has "village electric". Every house in that village is all electric because it is so much cheaper than any other source of fuel.
On the borders of the village, the houses right across the street use natural gas because using all electric from the Big Behemoth Gas and Electric company would be too expensive.
The Real Estate ads for houses in the village all proudly proclaim "Village Electric!" in their description so people will know which side of the street the houses are on.

That reminds me, I have to check why there are a few huge chunks of coal down in my backyard. I'm thinking they put those there for some reason. Maybe I got a vein somewhere!! There is some small surface pieces near my side chimney clean out. Why there I have no idea. I did have a bunch of small coal pieces in my basement ceiling. Trapped in the aluminum ceiling near the former coal Shute from the early 50's.
Greg