Ventless Electric Clothes Dryer

Has anybody had any experience with these? Several reputable companies like Bosch, Asko, and LG sell them. Any idea how they get rid of moisture? Do they need a drain?
Many thanks,
Smarty

I would guess you vent it outside in summer or all you are doing is pumping heat,dust and water inside

Daughter has used a Miele for several years. It vents into a bucket of water which picks up the lint. She empties the bucket at un known intervals. It works well.

The heat and most moisture is vented into your house where the A/C then gets rid of it in the summer but both can be helpful in winter.
Lou

Don't know about those specific brands, but apparently there are dryers that use a heat exchanger for the air. Incoming cool air is used to cool and condense the moisture out of the exhaust air. Yes, there must be a condensate drain somewhere.
    Dave
Thanks to all for replying. Looks like a good solution for places where venting is impossible (in my case a laundry room with no external walls nearby).
Smarty
writes:

I don't know of any ventless dryers as stand alone units but they probably exist. I do know that the above companies plus Equator, Thor and Spendide make single tub front loader combo washer/dryer units that are unvented.
The tub washes the clothes and then changes function to a dryer.
The dryer function has a condensor that is cooled by incoming cold water. A fan circulates heat from the internal electric heater through the tub and out into the condensor. Cooling the condensor with incoming cold water (only about 2 gallons are used per drying cycle) increases the dyers efficiency. A drain hose must be used and no moisture or lint is let into the air. It's all flushed down the drain.
I have an Equator combo washer/dryer unit. They are all extremely efficient,very slow (since the dryer operates on 120V current versus 240V) and VERY complex units. Reliability isn't as good as conventional systems but they wash/dry well, use little energy, only about 9 gallons of water per wash/dry cycle and miniscule amounts of low sudsing detergent.
Doug
Thanks very much Doug for the information. It appears that the ventless dryers also use the same method, and they make sense for the special situations where outside walls or roof venting is not an option. I appreciate your reply.
Smarty