Venting portable AC through the wall

If I wanted to vent a portable AC (Maytag) through the wall, what do I use to cap the ducts? I'm thinking I need some kind of duct collar, but I can't say I've ever seen them. I'd also need some caps for the winter and some grate to keep out the critters. Is this stuff readily available or does a kit exist?

OK, I found a few kits on an English site. Just looks like a dryer vent kit. Doesn't really address the capping issue, but I plan to stuff it with insulation in the fall anyway.