Venting draft prevention

I have a Panasonic bathroom fan, about 75 CFM. I want to put a backdraft damper at the end of the exhaust pipe to reduce cold air coming in the bathroom. It is one of those spring loaded jobs and says only needs .04 in W.G. pressure to open. I was going to put at the end of pipe to the sophet for ease of installation, rather than inline. Comments, or suggestions? I was also considering a eave vent with dampers by deflecto white plastic, dual side dampers flush mount to sophet. Anyone use one?
[...]
I have a Panasonic bathroom fan, about 75 CFM. I want to put a backdraft damper at the end of the exhaust pipe to reduce cold air coming in the bathroom. It is one of those spring loaded jobs and says only needs .04 in W.G. pressure to open. I was going to put at the end of pipe to the sophet for ease of installation, rather than inline. Comments, or suggestions? I am also considering an inline draft blok thing that is for dryer venting, which would be better, the dryer one has one way flow louvers, yet the other is spring loaded almost guarenteed to close!
I have a Panasonic bathroom fan, about 75 CFM. I want to put a backdraft damper at the end of the exhaust pipe to reduce cold air coming in the bathroom. It is one of those spring loaded jobs and says only needs .04 in W.G. pressure to open. I was going to put at the end of pipe to the sophet for ease of installation, rather than inline. Comments, or suggestions?
I could 6 posts of this now. Give it a rest.
Bob