Venting basement plumbing via radon exhaust

I'll bet this has never been asked here before!
I'm installing a bathroom in my basement. The effluent plumbing of course has to be vented to the outside. The current venting is way on the other end of the basement. Instead of tapping in there, would it be okay (code?) to simply run a vent pipe to my constantly running radon exhaust pipe which is just a few feet away? After all, it vents on the roof just like the plumbing vent.
It will not meet code, but you may be able to follow the radon vent through the structure to get your plumbing vent up through the roof with minimum cutting and difficulty.

46erjoe wrote:

If the vent is before the fan/motor in the radon pipe, you'll be stopping the 'sucking' from under the slab (bad- radon system will no longer be working).
If the vent is after the fan, the fan will be (potentailly) pumping air into your plumbing.
On 15 Aug 2006 13:50:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrotF:

Now why didn't I think of that? Duh. Thanks.