Venting Attics for Heat Control, or Not?

Interesting.

I find myself trying to make "engineering sense" out of that.

The best I can come up with is that when the sun starts to go down, the roof will cool (via radiation) a lot faster than will the air.

Reply to
John Gilmer

All they were saying is that it may not be cost effective to install venying IF the other two conditions are met. Note: That is a big if.

Reply to
LouB