Venting a sump pipe

I have a sump pipe that I am going to pipe into a barrel. I am adding probably 15' more pipe. I don't want the pipes to sit with water in them, though that does not seem to be a problem for the piping in the basement. Anyway, I am trying to vent this pipe as soon as it reaches peak hight so I can ensure as much of the PVC remains empty outside of the house as I can.
So far my only solution is a studor vent. Anyone know of a better idea? I will have to make the vent screwable too because I need to snake my pipes about once per year...