Vent stack question

Is it acceptible (calif. building code) to run a bathroom sink vent outside the wall along the corner where wall and ceiling (inside the bathroom) intersect? I've got to get around a load bearing wall support to be able to tie in to the kitchen sink vent a few feet away. If this is not a no-no I was considering to then cover the new guaranteed eye-sore in a small drywall bump-out. Thanks
On 1 Nov 2003 01:29:18 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (J Clark) wrote:

Just build a box around it for appearance !!!!
My sink has one of those vacuum breaker vent units that eliminates the necessity to deal with running a vent pipe. I don't know the code issues with these, but it works quite well for me.
John