Vengdedvanger Stove

I'm looking to get one of those adapters that will change 55 gallon barrels to stoves. I get free clean barrels that had coconut oil in them.
Does anyone have one of these? Single? Double? Much difference between the two? Enough difference to justify cost?
It looks like it will take a lot of room. How much clearance do I need around it, or do I have to build its own separate shed?
Steve

When using those barrels for converting trash to heat, I get about a year on them if they are out in the whether. In a protected building I would expect about twice that time before they crumble.