Variable Cost of Corian?

Does Dupont give sellers of this product much price flexibility? I've yet to go to Home Depot or Lowes but my first price for the lower end 'Select' series was $95 linear foot installed with back splashes etc.
Is it worth shopping around?
Very much thanks, New Homeowner
It is always worth shopping. Labor and material are not fixed prices.
m Ransley wrote:

Right, around here you will probably get the highest installed price if you go to HD or Lowes.
While you are getting estimates, two things that really "make" a Corian installation are the coved backsplash and a Corian sink. That way everything is one, seamless piece, and there is no place for dirt, water, mold, etc. to enter. It cost us $17/foot for the coved backsplash, and it was worth every penny. The one thing we didn't get was the trim color on the face. Should have, but spent the money on the backsplash instead. Now, we are wishing we had just bit the bullet and got both. It's still very beautiful.
Dick