Vapor Barrier Instructions (no soffits on House)

I have to finish my walk in attic - but I have to establish a vapor barrier. My house is a down scale stucco tudor type with no soffits, the steep peak ends at the fascia ( there's no overhang or even gutters)

I know along the top ridge I have to establish a peak vent but I was wondering if there are any good web pages that deal with this topic? I've seen the Owens Corning one and they have vents that I could put into the fascia but I'm looking for more alternatives.

thanks

Barry Feldman Glen Head NY

--

Reply to