vanity tops

i have two bathroom vanities that need to be updated. is this a job my husband can do? he IS pretty handy with plumbing................

I don't know, I've never met your husband. If they are free standing vanities, it is fairly straight forward. If it is fit between walls or some other unusual setup, a bit more skill may be required for fitting and trimming.
The plumbing is the most difficult part as new faucets may require a little modification to piping, but it is mostly simple stuff. My guess is that he can do both on a Saturday. Ed
thanks ed!
--
read and post daily, it works!
rosie

"Live as though there is no tomorrow,

There is nothing I hate more than someone telling my wife that a job is "something your husband can do".
It's probably something that you can do with some care and learning. The Borgs have some very nice vanities, with matching tops available.
--
Jim Sullivan
Don't plant your bad days, they turn into bad weeks,