vanity tops

i have two bathroom vanities that need to be updated. is this a job my husband can do? he IS pretty handy with plumbing................

Reply to
rosie read and post

I don't know, I've never met your husband. If they are free standing vanities, it is fairly straight forward. If it is fit between walls or some other unusual setup, a bit more skill may be required for fitting and trimming.

The plumbing is the most difficult part as new faucets may require a little modification to piping, but it is mostly simple stuff. My guess is that he can do both on a Saturday. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

thanks ed!

Reply to
rosie read and post

There is nothing I hate more than someone telling my wife that a job is "something your husband can do".

It's probably something that you can do with some care and learning. The Borgs have some very nice vanities, with matching tops available.

Reply to
Jim Sullivan

naw , he doesnt want to do it ,,, you should.

Reply to
mark Ransley

I agree with JIM Sullivan

Reply to