Vanity sink; china, acrylic or porcelain enameled steel

plastic scratches easily.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer

Currently have a white percelain enameled steel lavatory sink but the enamel has chipped/flaked off in spots - I don't even think anything actually fell into the sink to chip it. I would rather avoid this problem with a replacement and was considering a china or acrylic sink. Could anyone tell me what the pros and cons are of each of these materials. I would like to limit myself to a "budget" sink from one of the home supply stores.

Thanks John

Reply to
John Richards

Downside of the china sinks is that they tend to last forever...sucks to get rid of something that still looks almost brand new. The only acrylic sink I've got is my laundry tub...can't imagine wanting a plastic sink in a bathroom, but maybe they've improved.

Reply to
Andy Hill