vaillant boiler help needed

hi all ,in need of a bit of help for a sick vaillant 828 turbo plus fitted about 3 years ago,a brief history>>>boiler fitted but system was

not flushed first(i know) hence never worked properly from word go had vaillant engineer down diagnosed secondary heat exchanger blocked (full

of black bits)cleaned it got boiler working and recomended a power flush.system power flushed(plenty of black dirty water)boiler sort of working better but gradually got worse so brought new heat exchanger and still the same next fitted diverter valve still no joy whats always

happened is the boiler takes ages to cut in when there is a demand for

hot water, heating works fine, sometimes hot water demand works fine sometimes 20 mins or so for it to cut in if any one can steer me in the right direction it would be much appreceated.

Reply to
john.matthews8

Did anyone put any additive in the boiler water when the heater was new?

Reply to
Bob

Steering to this group: UK.D-I-Y

Reply to
Speedy Jim

We oput in quite a few of the oil-fired units over the years. We don't any more because we couldn't get them. Not sure if the US distributor satopped carrying them or just our local one.

Pretty nice units. Easy to work on and have never really had much trouble with them...

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Why do you write without capitals or punctuation? I can't understand your post. Did you go to school?

mm

He probably went to a school where they didn't have English or typing courses.

Reply to
Bob