V-Kool Window Film

I am trying to determine the cost of this product. I have been quoted 3 prices for covering our windows - "Standard", 3M Scotchtint and V-Kool. Assuming that installations cost is similar, I would like to determine the cost of the various products to make certain I am being quoted a fair price.

For the same windows the prices are:

Standard $2,361

3M $3.103 V-Kool $4,587

The applied cost of the film is obviously a large part of the total cost.

Reply to
HugYourPug