Utility repair crews turned back

Page 3 of 3

Anyone else remember the cryonics fiasco in which the frozen were quietly allowed to thaw when the funds dried up?

Yes, I'm sure you did read it in some lib rag. Go read up on the hurricane of 38 that tore through Long island and New England, killing scores. Just because man has built one hell of a lot of stuff since then that is subject to tidal surge, doesn't mean similar hurricanes haven't come and gone before.
On 11/4/2012 5:09 AM, HeyBub wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/03/amid-sandys-devastation-long-island-union-sent-written-demand-to-florida-utilities-pay-dues-or-stay-home/#ixzz2BFbyS3gz
Unions, another group of Obama supporters showing their true colors. Like Democrats, I expect them to lie and claim they didn't do whatever it was that was that was wrong, that's why I'm not surprised. ^_^
(whiny voice)
I didn't do it!
It wasn't me!
It was the Warriors!
TDD

unions are in essence just another business. seems funny that repubs are so anti-business

Oh my God, a P.L.L.C.F. defining an extortion racket as a business. Well hell, my Italian relatives in New York are in business. ^_^
TDD

So was Ken Lay of ENRON fame ...
On 11/4/2012 7:06 PM, NotMe wrote:

I didn't know he was Italian, he might be a cousin? ^_^
TDD