Utility Knife

Page 4 of 4

These are not available locally? Just a personal thing with me - I can't pay 2x, 1.5x, whatever for something because of shipping.
Shipping was $4.50 for one, + $1 for each additional. Don't know what your sales tax is, but ours is 6%. Local would sell it for retail, then add 6% so I'm still ahead. Haven't seen them local, but I would check at Lowe's and Menards.