Using Telephone wire for Electric Range

Page 2 of 2
On 11/18/2013 5:44 PM, bob haller wrote:

your name and all personal info has been shared with your insurance company, who will cancel all your insurance. plus your neighbors and friends since you are obviously a neighborhood hazard.

visiting. meanwhile if you have any children they will become wards of the state, and you and every one in your home will be sterilized, so you cant reproduce..

Big brother double plus ungood!
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 11/18/2013 05:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[snip]

According to the rules of Newspeak, the above is a completely meaningless statement :-)
--
37 days until The winter celebration (Wednesday December 25, 2013 12:00
AM for 1 day).

On Monday, November 18, 2013 8:20:03 PM UTC-5, nestork wrote:

I went to the same guy. I'd been to several doctors with my stabbing eye pains after drinking coffee. I thought it must be some kind of allergy they could treat.
They all told me the same thing, if coffee bothers you don't drink it. Well, doh, but I like coffee.
But not the Winnipeg guy. That dude was SMART! He told me just take the spoon out of the cup.
On 11/19/2013 4:12 PM, TimR wrote:

with my stabbing eye pains after drinking coffee. I thought it must be some kind of allergy they could treat.

you don't drink it. Well, doh, but I like coffee.

told me just take the spoon out of the cup.

I went to the oral surgeon, to have a tooth taken out of my face. Asked the surgeon if I'd be able to play violin after. He asked if I could play violin now. No. Well, that's your answer. He's smarter and faster than I. He also did a very skilled extraction.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
snipped-for-privacy@yahoooo.com wrote in news:0auk89h9quacpifrkmqujv52rlp5e5tm37@ 4ax.com:

You're about four and a half months too early for this post. April 1st is over that way ---->.
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:04:25 -0700, Doug Miller

How many postings has this thread gotten? This thread has been one of the most successful trollings I've ever seen!
On 11/19/2013 10:04 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

It's been a bit like watching a bloody traffic wreck, watching the swinging contest on how to name, and describe the phase of power coming into a house. I'm remembering Tom Lehrer and his comments about people who endlessly bemoan the fact that they can't communicate.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I wouldn't label this as a successful troll because no one took the OP seriously, there is no discord, no arguments, no upset members of this group.
It doesn't fit the definition of a successful troll since the vast majority of the responses are in jest. A real troll must be a deliberate act to piss people off or, at a minimum, believable enough for people to respond seriously, even if they don't get mad.
This one was way too obvious for anyone to think it was a real question.
On 11/19/2013 2:42 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Would you consider Kirwatt and Trader, and their swinging contest to be some what like you mean?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Tuesday, 19 November 2013 14:42:58 UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Further, this is the first time EVER on this group that a question about range wiring hasn't degraded into a fight over separating the neutral. I guess because he said right off the bat he was using four-wire cord...
Chip C Toronto
On 11/22/2013 11:18 AM, Chip C wrote:

Bother, even the quality of trolls is failing.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 11/18/2013 2:52 PM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoooo.com wrote:

Tommy, you can actually use the phone wire but with your lack of funds, the way to do it is to steal a pair of 13.8kv transformers and some of the low voltage leads. You hook the low voltage leads of the 13.8kv transformer to your 240 volt breaker then use the telephone wire to go from the high voltage connections of one trans former to the other. You then hook the second transformer's low voltage connections to your stove and it should work. ^_^
TDD
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:52:31 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@yahoooo.com wrote:

The red is hot and the black is ground. If you connect those wires to the stove, you should be able to cook on the wires themselves for a while, until they melt.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoooo.com wrote:

Happy Halloween.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoooo.com wrote:

You can use the telephone wire. That way, you can turn on the range by phone.
--
Bill

On 11/19/2013 1:46 PM, willshak wrote:

Phone, phone on the range. Where the deer and the antelope play....
--
.
Christopher A. Young

I ran cables, laced cables, wired MDF, CDF, maintained battery banks at switching plant. I worked on Stroger, EMD racks.... Do I have to be 80 for all this? I also worked on Teletype writer 33, 35, 38, etc., LOL! Being a ham since '60 I still swing bugs. My better half bought me a Vibroplex president model with gold plated base and ruby bearings for my birthday way back when?.... Also I worked on m/w voice links. I whistled a lot when I was working on the link. Remember 1750 or 2400Hz ringer carrier signal?