using polyfilla around a rawlplug

When I returnee from Johannesburg with a Girlfriend in tow..she went into the pub and asked for a Gin and Tonic "And can you put a little arse in that?"

Strange looks all round.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Is that the one with the interchange described in the book _good_omens_ as "a prayer wheel to satan"? (or maybe that was _sympathy_for_the_devil_..)

Reply to
Goedjn

Yiss. Nahdays all the pubs are full of people from Jo'burg - usuallee working behand the bah and asking which kahnd of stahch yoo want with your lunch. Is it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

It wasn't always so. Back in about '86 you could do 125mph on the stretch between the M3 and the M4. And I have a ticket and 6-week disqualification to prove it :-(

Reply to
Malcolm Hoar

Reply to
Another Dave