Using paint remover on clothing

Found a nice bathrobe my neighbor had discarded; in good shape, except there were a few small splotches of white paint on it.
Took it in, glopped some of my paint remover (3M Safest Stripper) on the spots, let them sit 10-15 min., scrubbed them with an old toothbrush under running water. Threw robe into the washer.
It came out fine. No discoloration or any other visible damage.
So maybe you don't have to throw out that nice shirt of yours you were wearing when you thought you'd just touch up that paint job without bothering to put on your work clothes.

Where did he "discard it" that you were able to get it from?

But if I do throw it out are you going to come get it from my garbage?

"work clothes"? My work clothes are a shirt and a tie (and pants). I don't paint in my "work clothes".

Pickin neighbors garbage, thats disturbing. Will you now visit him with it on.
ransley wrote:

There's a big market for used ladies' clothing - especially in Japan where ladies (actually schoolgirls) will accompany you to an alley or hallway so you can watch them remove their undergarment, thereby guaranteeing 'freshness').
Vending machines can't be far behind.
Find a need and fill it, I always say.